Sunday 22 January 2017

Green Living Forum Seed Swap

I've been hanging out in the Green Living Forum for a few years now.

This forum started as an off-shoot of the TV series, It's not easy being Green.

This year I opted to be part of the 2017 Seed Swap. A packet of seeds makes it's way around all the participants and you add and take from it as you wish. Of course the big problem is that all my seeds are actually stored at the allotment... which I haven't been able to get to for a while due to my current Lung Infection. However I did mange to get down the plot this afternoon.

It's not good in the greenhouse. Most of the stuff appears to be dead. Either because it's just dormant over the winter, or there is the fact that I haven't been able to water anything for a month and it's all as dry as the proverbial bone.

Anyhow, once I retrieved the seeds (and watered), time to deal with the seed swap.

What I received:

And what I'm sending on:

I didn't really take much from the packet. Just some Chilli Pepper seeds, since this year, with the new greenhouse, I want to concentrate on chillies.

Of course though, that 2nd greenhouse can only work if I'm actually fit enough to build it. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?