Thursday 30 July 2020

Fighting back against Covid

I have just received my testing kit from Imperial College. They are currently doing testing research to help try and track how many people have been infected and how far the disease has spread. They sent me a letter a while back asking if I would be happy to take part. I replied yes because this problem affects us all and anything I can do in my own small way, I am happy to do.

Anyway, they sent through a home test kit which was really easy to use. I'm not adverse to using things like this. I've had blood tests many times in the past on my trips to hospitals and whatnot. But this is the first self-administered one I've used.

I expected a Negative result. This is what I got...

Yes, it's a negative.

Hardly surprising really as the only places I have been are home and the allotment. The only people I speak to these days are outside my window at home (shouting through the window panes) or via Skype, Webex, Microsoft Teams, Slack or Discord (depending on who I'm talking to).

Guess I'll be back down the plot at the weekend. In the meantime, stay safe.


1 comment:

What do you think?