Monday 13 June 2022

So where's all the updates?

Normally I post after weekly visits to the plot - which increases to three or four at this time of year. So why haven't I been posting updates? Illness?

Sadly no. It's a motivation problem. The reason being? Well this...

The actual amount of visitors to my blog. 8. 7. 2.

I started writing the blog to keep track of what I was doing on the plot. It was more of a personal record. But after a decade I'm pretty much doing the same thing each time. I know what I'm doing now (sort of) so now I'm pretty much uploading the same thing each week - pulling weeds, planting stuff, harvesting stuff. It seems that it just doesn't make for interesting content.

So, I'm not going to keep this blog as a "regular" blog, but now will switch it only to milestones or special interest. And at present there is nothing of interest going on.


1 comment:

  1. Aah well, good to hear that you’re not ill and are still plotting. It’s weird the way the readers really dip sometimes.
    Best of luck with your plotting even if we don’t get to read about it!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?