Sunday 26 January 2014

Mud, Mud, Glorious Mud...

... nothing quite like it for cooling the blood making a complete quagmire of the greenhouse.


This is going to take some fixing. The rain has caused the ground underneath the green house floor to become a soggy smelly mess that's going to be very uneven and lumpy when it dries out. I think I'll have to empty out the green house and re-do the flooring one everything gets dry.

Only problem is, is that it's not going to be easy. If you remember when I built the staging in there, it would allow me to move the things around. So it looks like I'll have to completely dismantle them and re-do them. Well I suppose that's not too bad as afterwards I'll be able to fix the problem I had when I built them. Namely that I wanted them as an 'L' shape with the 4ft section across the far wall.

But of course it will have to wait for some dry weather before I undertake this lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?