Saturday 24 April 2021

Potting on Pak Choi

 Looks like the Pak Choi has got off to a great start and needs a new home.


Time to get it spread out a bit more. Unfortunately I kind of underestimated exactly how many I had. I was only expecting two of the big green trays worth. But I had to steal a couple of The Wife's extra trays.


But there are still more seedlings in the greenhouse. But there are also a few which haven't done so well. For example the Tomatoes. The Sweet Millions that I sowed have failed to germinate. Same goes for the Ailsa Craig, and the which the Money Maker's only have a couple. So I planted some more to see whether I just planted them too early.

It's still not too late to get everything sown. But it looks like the Edamame have got off to a great start in their little toilet rolls and tomorrow I'll have to plant them out into beds.


We have a few of our regular courgettes on the go. As well as a reasonable amount of cucumbers. So it's not all lost.

But as for the Peas or Soya... nothing. So I still have no idea what the future will hold for the full planting. We'll just have to see.


1 comment:

  1. Coo, look at all that park Choi - how lovely!
    I’m definitely taking it slow compared to you and other blogs I’ve read. We’re a bit more rural though so susceptible to frost till June. Having said that, I can’t wait any longer and today I intend to do some proper sowing! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?