Sunday 11 August 2019

Windy Day

So there is another storm battering the UK again. Floods in Scotland, Power Cuts all over the place. Fortunately the only thing we have to put up with down the plot is high winds that seem to insist on blowing The Wife's hat off.

I'm still not up to doing much, so while SWMBO pulled a few weeds from various beds, I started potting on some of the Chillies that we have. Here you can see the results of Her work.

My work wasn't really photogenic enough. But we did have a reasonable harvest of things.

Although the Tomatoes were donated from a fellow plotholder. Our Toms are still in the flowering stage due to the delayed starts. But we did also have a number of Courgettes to give away to others.

After a couple of hours I was flagging too much to continue. One of these days I'll be able to do a full day down the plot. But not for a while yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?