Sunday 29 March 2020

Allotment Week - Under lockdown - Day 2 - Hail Cease-r

To today is another day? Yeah, where did all that sunshine go to?

It's just a bit too cold and breezy to do anything productive today. So I'll give it a skip.

However there are plans I can make. At the very back of the plot is a rather neglected corner. One of the projects to be done during this three week period is to get it cleared and install a seating area. Just one problem with that. The seating area needs to be built, and for that I need wood. Except the local B&Q (and most places, to be fair) are closed under government rules. But the B&Q does offer a "click & collect" service. So I can order online and then go to the car park to pick up the necessary bits. Well that takes a weight off my mind. At least I know I can get the right stuff. But first I have to clear the area and get some measurements done... weather permitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?