Sunday 2 May 2021

Theft

So it's not like I've really had much stolen at the plot. During my time there I've lost my Fero Rod (used to light my Penny Can Stove) and now I've lost the bag of kindling used in my Ghillie Kettle. It's not so much that the allotments are actually secure. It's just that I can't respect the kind of people who are so petty minded to actually do that.

Anyway, the Pak Choi that I planted last week has responded well to their new surroundings and put on a huge spurt of growth.

Hopefully we'll get some nice crunchy goodness before long.

Also now is the time to get my Snowball Turnips out before they too go the way of the Pak Choi in their cramped germination tray. So now they have a nice home out in the beds.

Anyway, after the grumpiness of finding half my cooking wood has gone. Here's the Apple Tree in full blossom. Maybe I should get some anti-moth traps put up to keep away the grubs from the apples. Wonder if there is an anti-theft trap as well. Ah, I guess there is. I'll have to advance my Electric Allotment plans somewhat. At least now I have a 3D printer to be able to make some housings for the cameras. But I still needs to go places to buy some electric stuff... which I can't yet do. Dammit.





4 comments:

  1. In your anger (and I don’t blame you! Who’d steal a bag of kindling??) you forgot to post the blossom photo.
    I wish I’d sown my oak Choi now that I see your lovely crop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes. The consequences of being annoyed. Updated to add the Blossom photos. Thanks.

      Delete
    2. Lovely, hope it survives this weather now!

      Delete

What do you think?