Wednesday 30 March 2022

Allotment Week - Day 5 - Return of the Fox

We've known foxy was about. There have been paw prints on recently dug beds. But only today did she grace us with her appearance.

She's looking a little the worst for wear I'm afraid to say. She has a lot more grey in her coat, and her brush is a bit frazzled. I suspect she may be suffering from Sarcoptic Mange. I think I'll try and get some treatment for her from the National Fox Welfare Society. But she pottered about the plot keeping an eye on my for over an hour as I dug out the grasses and weeds from the goat paths by the shed.

They were looking a little overgrown.



And yesterday's photo...

So now it's all looking a little better.

Of course, I'll probably return to find that Miss Fox has dug a few holes in the pathways. But I really don't mind.



1 comment:

  1. Aah, so lovely to have a fox sharing your space.
    We’ll done for achieving anything during this cold spell!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?