Sunday 12 April 2015

Allotment Week Day 7: Shed and wrap up.

Today was supposed to be the building day for the rest of the beds. Just one problem. B&Q didn't have the right size of boards. They had 3m and 2.4m boards, but I was after the 1.8m boards. So as to not have a wasted trip I decided to get some wood preserve for the shed.

The shed was put up in my last Allotment Week back in 2013. And since then it's withstood the storms, clear outs, and slow stood in the sun and rain and got faded over time.

So it's time for a bit of a face lift.

Before...

After...

Much better looking I'm sure you'll agree.

Although I didn't managed to get a lot of what I wanted to do on the plot done. There has been enough changes that the plot is now looking slightly organised. Certainly a lot better than the ramshackle that it was.

However the beds are getting somewhat important as I really need to get the beans in. So I guess that will have to be done without fail next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?