Friday 25 June 2021

Allotment Week - Day 7 - Setup for tomorrow

I'm not sure what is going on. I am feeling a little under the weather at the moment. I woke up this morning with a slight pain in my chest and whilst I was planting the sweetcorns I felt a little dizzy and had to rest. Also when I stand up I feel woozy and have on occasion had a mild "grey out". Now in the past I have suffered from low blood pressure and these symptoms do seem to fit that. Things are usually fine after a few days but i won't be doing anything strenuous for a while.

Anyway, here are some of the sweetcorns already planted...

I do have more, but they're rather small at the moment so they may have to wait.

In the meantime we need to get things ready for tomorrow. So tidy up, and table out.

Yeah, strenuous indeed. Looks like I won't be able to do that. Anyhow we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your sweetcorn bed compared to the Day4 photo - how very satisfying!
    Hope your light headedness goes - make sure you drink plenty (god, I sound like my mum 😄)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?